Cursive Basics and Workbook Page
May 12, 2023 by
a text entry box
Watch the Cursive Basics Video and complete the workbook page titled Cursive Basics.
- Tilt your paper as described in the video
- Color code the types of strokes as shown in video
- down curve = orange
- under curve = yellow
- slant = blue
- overcurve = pink
- Practice making at least 15 short and 15 tall strokes for each type of stroke.
- Submit at picture in your Digital Cursive Portfolio found at the top of this module.
- In the text box, type which kind of stroke was difficult and which one you have mastered. Answer in complete sentences.
Cursive Basics Video
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.