We will work together to create a class model of a food web. Our class food web will be for a pond ecosystem.
Here is what you will do:
1. You and your shoulder partner will choose one of the organisms described in the links below.
- You will create a colored drawing of your organism and label it with the organism's name and tertiary level. (producer, primary consumer, secondary consumer, tertiary consumer, decomposer)
- Your drawing must be in full color and fill the entire paper.
2. Once your drawing is complete you will add it to the class display.
3. We will use string to connect the organisms in our class food web display and add arrows to show the direction of the energy flow in our food web.
Click on the APEC Water link to learn about animals in a pond ecosystem.
The Alderleaf Wilderness College link will lead you to information about pond plant life.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.